We have big plans, and we need your help. Are you interested in one of the following volunteer opportunities? Email or call us (403-272-1407)
- Rink Volunteers! We need some more volunteers to help flood and take care of the rink. To help out please contact us.
- Volunteer Lead – Recruit, coordinate and reward our volunteers!
- Social Media Assistant – help with poster creation, Twitter, Facebook, Bold sign updates, newsletter processes, sign distribution, writing articles (monthly volunteer time required: approx 1-3 hours a month)
- Development & Traffic Committee Member – Review all incoming development permits, work with Councillor’s office on proposed developments, work on Area Redevelopment Plans and Business Revitalization work.
- Community Photographer – Take pictures to be used in printed newsletter and digital publications, from scenery to events to commercial photography. No past experience needed. If you have current or historic pictures of our neighborhood – we would like to use them in our hall and online, please email them to us.
- Board Members – Various Portfolios, approx 2-8 hours a month
- Secretary of the Board – Approx 4-8 hours a month